About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tomorrow...

Ok so I know in my previous blog I said I'd update later & I had good intentions until I went to get on my laptop & our wireless Internet was out! Turns out I had to call our cable company to replace our router.. Something about a bad port, don't ask me I barely understand how to reset the thing! So that was replaced today! But before then we had a play date with my sister & her kids & my friend Scarlett & her little boy Mason at the inflatable fun factory! The kids had a blast for 3 hours! While us girls had some much needed adult interaction! Well I just wanted to post a quick update but I will blog tomorrow about the cupcake experience with my sister from last weekend & also post about the festivities to come this weekend!

P.S. Christmas is in 3 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment