About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kind of Obsessed


Oooh Spooky! Scary! One of my new favorite shows is on tonight, American Horror Story. In case you've been living under a rock it's a new controversial thriller on FX. American Horror Story revolves around the Harmon's, a family of three who moved from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish but little do they know the new fabulous house they just bought is haunted & not just by one ghost but several. It's from the creators of Nip/Tuck & Glee. It just keeps getting crazier & crazier! I never see what's coming, they always keep you guessing! I'm looking forward to tonight's episode... The birth... Do you watch the show? What do you think is going to happen??

No comments:

Post a Comment