About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here!

Happiness & Cheer! That's right a post dedicated all for Christmas! It's probably my most favorite holiday to decorate for. I love going all out & too much is never enough. This year is a bit different though. With my hubby working out of town it's given a whole new meaning to the song 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' He's coming in the day before Christmas Eve so that means it's just been Holden & I doing all of the holiday activities. I didn't go to the lighting extreme that Ed usually does for our outside lights but with my parents help (thanks mom & dad!) we got some put up. I did however deck out the entire inside of my house!


Love the soft glow of our tree





 Were gonna do our Christmas cards in the next day or two. Usually it's a themed family picture but this year it's just going to be Holden & Tootsie. I can't wait to order the cards, I already have one picked out! Not many people send out Christmas cards, it seems like every year we get less than the previous year. With the price of stamps rising I can see why. I've got a family holiday party this Saturday I need to bake for. Thank goodness for Pinterest! I'm going to attempt to make a treat or two, I'll let you know how that goes!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment