About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photographer... I'd like to think so!

Alright, so maybe not professionally but amateur possibly! Anyone who knows me knows I love to take pictures. According to my husband maybe a little too much! But I love capturing moments! I'm one of those people who will pull over to the side of the road if I see something picture worthy. I really do have a passion for it. I'm ashamed to say I don't know much about it other than I like what I see & can mess around a little bit with a camera. I'm looking forward to taking a photography class when I start school. The hipstamatic app on my iPhone has become my new best friend and has made me fall madly in love with wanting to learn more about photography. My husband actually owns a hipstamtic camera & I'd love to see about finding someone who can fix it! I thought I might post a few of my favorite shots I've taken with the app on here for you to see and or judge (ha!)
This is one of my absolute favorites & first picture to be taken with the app a couple years ago. It's of our dogwood tree in our front yard.





I adore that one of Holden smelling the roses. It's so sweet.





The two up above are from our recent trip to Chicago (my favorite city)



No comments:

Post a Comment