About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Monday, May 21, 2012

You Call Yourself A Writer?!

I know, I'm awful at keeping up with this blog... Does it count that I write in my journal? Well, of course it does for me but what about all of my pals (the few that I have) Yes I have a facebook & twitter for my daily what are you up to but I want something a little more. So what have I been up to the past few months? Well, a lot actually! For one, we moved! To the neighboring town of Newburgh. I really like it here, the downtown area looks like something out of a southern movie. Totally not my style if you know me (Chicago represent) but for some reason I feel comfortable & our new home is beautiful.


It's almost summer time! It alreday feels like it weather wise, we've had a very hot spring! I've been slowly but surely getting our patio ready for some future cook outs since we actually have a yard at this house! It's going to take some time to fully decorate & get it just how I want & even then I'm sure it will be ever changing.

On another note I registered Holden for kindergarten a couple weeks ago. It feels so bittersweet! I can't and won't believe that my baby boy is going to be going to school in just a few short months. It is absoultely insane how time flies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment