About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Too Much Television Will What?


Ok folks so I'm slightly obsessed with my flat screen... I watch entirely too much television & I know it but I'm always finding some fantastic show to watch & I can't help it! I almost don't even want to list every show I watch because I'm slightly embarrassed and it will prove that I basically have no life what so ever but here it goes: Ok on Mondays my hubbs & I watch Sleepy Hollow. This is one that we aren't super into & frankly don't know why we still continue to watch it. I think because we've invested so much time we might as well see how the first season plays out. Moving on to Tuesdays, this is one of my favorite nights for tv because Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, & The Originals is on. Let me just say that no I haven't read the PLL series yet. I have the first 4 books and every time I go to start it I get distracted and pick up something else instead. It's one of my favs (& hello Mr. Fitz is obviously the best) I normally don't like spin off shows hence Ravenswood but I really like The Originals! Let's talk about Wednesdays, my hubbs & I both watch American Horror Story & Duck Dynasty. But then Chicago PD came along and while I can't DVR it I do catch it on demand. It's only 2 episodes in and I can't tell if I like it or not yet. I pretty much only tuned in because it's based in Chicago. Next up is Thursdays, I look forward to this night often because it's Vampire Diaries night! I have read the first 5 books in that series and fell off when they switched writers - lets face it the books started to go downhill and I'm glad the show is so totally different. On Fridays we watch Grimm, both my husband & step dad love this show & if you're into all the Grimm stories then you'd love this (Monroe is the best!) Saturdays I actually don't have much so I spend it watching the dailies like Ellen & Jimmy Fallon, because who doesn't love those two?! And then on Sundays it's Once Upon A Time & if it's during the summer True Blood. I could also watch marathons of Law & Order SVU (only when Stabler is on - after he leaves who cares right?!) & Big Bang Theory.  What are some of your favorite tv shows?! I'm already thinking of another tv post that is all about vintage tv shows! That could be a long one...!

No comments:

Post a Comment