About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bedroom Re-Do

So we are redoing our bedroom & when I say we I mean me. My husband kind of lets me do the decorating in our house unless it involves moving heavy things & then he's kind of forced to participate. Our bedroom has had a beach theme for as long as I can remember. The beach after all is my favorite place to be but this year I've decided it's time for a change & makeover of almost every room in our home. So since I spend most of my time in our bedroom aka my serenity I'm starting with it first. Starting out small since buying furniture is a pricey investment & we are saving for that. So I've replaced our bedding & bought little pieces to display.
The bedding is probably my favorite thing ever right now. I'm going for more of a vintage romantic feel in creams & blacks & the bedding is just so pretty. It's hard to tell from the picture in the bottom left corner but it's a vintage necklace/bracelet holder. It'll take sometime for me to redo but I'm really enjoying putting it all together. I found this Paris book & this cream decorative piece both at TJ Maxx. The book opens up and has a little bit of storage inside, I adore it!


No comments:

Post a Comment