About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Monday, January 13, 2014

Italian Chicken Potato & Green Bean Bake

 
Hey pals! So this is probably one of the first yummy recipes I ever pinned on pinterest years ago but never got around to actually trying it until now. Let me just start off by saying I am not a cook & to be honest I just recently started to actually try and cook. So anything super easy really appeals to me & this dish is not only tasty but it hardly takes any prep time and only an hour in the oven! Here's what you'll need:

2 cans of green beans (frozen or fresh can also be used) *I used whole green beans
4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast
3 generous cups of red skinned potatoes diced up
1 1/2 packets of Italian seasoning mix (I used hidden valley)
3/4 stick of butter

If you're picky like me cut of the fat on your chicken before baking, just like the picture shows put your potatoes, chicken, & green beans in and use one packet to cover all over. Then with your 3/4 butter cut up into little pieces and place them all over for coverage, next sprinkle half of the 2nd packet of seasoning mix. If you want a little more zest use the whole thing! Cover with foil & bake at 350* for one hour! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment