About Me

My photo
Hi dolls! Welcome to my blog, my name is Katie & I love to read! Here you'll mainly find lots of book reviews & suggestions! Along with makeup tips, fashion finds, & a passion for photography & home décor!

Amore

Amore

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Get Lost In A Book Today


One must always be careful of books & what's inside them for words have the power to change us.
-Cassandra Clare

That picture is actually my wedding ring - I've always wanted to take a picture of my ring inside of a book and noticed the lighting in my sunroom was just right to try and do so, I love it!
So that is what I'm doing today, diving into a new book & enjoying a cup of English tea! I'm just trying to figure out what one I want to read next. I've read 3 books so far this month! A review on my next one will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment